Cutting Garden Flowers
Pollinator Friendly Flowers
- Clover is highly attractive to bees, which visit it avidly for nectar and pollen.
- Alfalfa produces a large amount of nectar, which is highly attractive to many species of bees, and from which honey bees produce excellent crops of high quality honey.
- Calendula is attractive to bees.
- Purple Tansy produces an abundant quantity of nectar which bees find hard to resist, this is an excellent flower for planting alongside vegetable gardens to attract bees.
- Bee Balm, bees simply love this plant!