If you want to Sweeten, Substitute Pure Maple Syrup, Raw Honey, Agave or Whole Cane Juice Sugar
Whole cane sugar, non-crystallized, sugars are not put in a centrifuge and the molasses is not separated out of the crystal. Instead, the juice from crushed sugar cane stalks is clarified and the liquid is evaporated until the sugar spontaneously crystallizes.
Quick Freezer Jam
- 1 2/3 cups fruit of your choice
- 2/3 cup sugar or sweetener (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Instant pectin (Ball Realfruit Instant Pectin, or Chia Seeds)
- Chop, mash or use Food Processor Puree the fruit of your choice
- Add sweetener to fruit and then add the pectin.
- Be certain to stir the mix for 3 minutes
- Let the jam rest on the counter for 30 minute
- Put jam into Freezer Jars, leave room for expansion before tightening Lid
- 3 weeks in refrigerator
- Freeze for up to one year